Legal Assistant - Subpoena Clerk
You will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that deliver excellence to your customer each and every time. The Subpoena Clerk will play a key role in preparing and coordinating legal documents for review as well as maintenance of legal files and records.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Managing workload in an efficient manner in order to ensure that requests are completed timely
- Interacting with business associates and internal counsel
- Assisting with team administrative functions and special projects, including sorting and
- processing inbound correspondence and preparing reports
- Provide administrative support, including word processing, document organization and filing for the Legal department
- Responsible for administration of contract requests, preparing and coordinating legal documents for review as well as maintenance of legal files and records.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to produce high quality legal and professional documents
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and information databases
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
Interested candidates should please e-mail a Microsoft Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the registration process.
If you have already registered with PartnerJD, please email us to update your availability status and interest in participation. Please note that PartnerJD never submits your resume without your express permission!